THIS PAGE HAS BEEN TRANSITIONED TO THE INDIANA WING SHAREPOINT SITE. INFORMATION HERE WILL NO LONGER BE UPDATED. PLEASE VISIT HTTPS://INWG.SHAREPOINT.COM TO LEARN MORE. THIS PAGE AND MESSAGE WILL REMAIN UNTIL THIS SITE IS OFFICIALLY TAKEN OFFLINE.
The Constitution of the Civil Air Patrol, Article VII, states, “Discrimination based on race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, or disability is prohibited.” For more information, please reference the following publications:
- CAPR 36-1, “Civil Air Patrol Nondiscrimination Program”
- CAPR 36-2, “Complaints under the Civil Air Patrol Nondiscrimination Program”
- DOD Directive 5500.11, “Nondiscrimination in Federally Assisted Programs”
- DOD Directive 1020.1, “Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Handicap in Programs and Activities Assisted or Conducted by the Department of Defense”
- AFI 36-2707,”Nondiscrimination in Programs and Activities Assisted or Conducted by the Department of the Air Force”