The Indiana Wing Conference Banquet is held Saturday evening of the conference. During the dinner, annual awards will be presented along with remarks from the commander. Information about this year’s guest speaker is included below. Note: for any guests attending the banquet, please complete a separate registration form for each guest and indicate “no conference” and select only a banquet option.
Mode of Attire
- Men: USAF style Mess Dress uniform or CAP Distinctive Blazer Combination with plain white shirt, black bow tie, and CAP crest (without name tag), as described in CAPM 39-1. The service dress uniform, a civilian tuxedo or business suite are also authorized.
- Women: USAF-style Mess Dress uniform or CAP Distinctive Blazer Combination. The service dress uniform, or long formal or cocktail dress is also authorized.
Cadets: Semi-Formal Uniform, Service Dress, or appropriate equivalent Civilian attire.
Information about this year’s guest speaker will be published soon.
Please indicate your meal choice during the registration. The dinner options are:
- Beef – Prime Rib – 12oz queen cut slow roasted standing prime rib with choice of natural au jus
- Chicken – Chicken Scallopini – panko crusted chicken breast topped with prosciutto di parma, provolone, and sage in a madeira demi glace
- Veggie – Artichoke roasted red peppers blended with mascarpone cheese wrapped in puff pastry, baked and served on bed of spaghetti squash with roasted red pepper cream sauce